Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Spinning, again

SPIN is a 4-letter word, and I love it. It (to me) is a hard exercise and worth so much more than the measly 3700 steps every 20 minutes. Sorry folks, I'm not calling it a "stationary bike" exercise. A stationary bike is something I could ride while reading a book, filing my nails, or even talking on the phone. There is NO WAY that I could do this on a spin bike. Anyway, I've decided to give my spin workout it's true point value and bump it up to the 4500 or 4700 steps for every 20 minutes range. Really, it's only fair. Troy may not agree, but Troy is not a normal person when it comes to riding a bike. My legs know that they've had a workout the whole rest of the day! Well at least today they know it and it is such a great feeling! Honest! And you know what? I actually feel like getting out on my bike this evening and taking a ride. True dedication.

No comments: