Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pedometer woes

I just realized that my pedometer isn't really counting all of my steps. I walked all around Target yesterday, and it only recorded about 200 steps. Then I walked from the HFAC parking lot to the library, and it said it took me 39 steps. That would have to be 39 REALLY BIG steps! Then when I went home from work, it recorded 7 steps going down the stairs from the 6th floor to the 3rd floor. That's when I was convinced it wasn't really doing it's job.

The frustrating thing is that was the second pedometer I bought. The first one didn't catch all my steps either. Teg thinks I walk too smoothly or something. What pedometers are you all using? I don't really feel like buying another one, but I can't walk around with a tally sheet all day, counting my steps, can I?

No comments: